Attorneys Traci Weiss and Nancy Ingram Jordan of Warner Bates will act as keynote speakers for the upcoming 2019 Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section CLE conference.
The upcoming 2019 Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section Continuing Legal Education (CLE) conference will feature two attorneys from Warner Bates as keynote speakers. Attorney Nancy Ingram Jordan will be the first speaker of the all-day event, following initial announcements. Attorney Traci Weiss will be the final speaker of the seminar, closing the day as a moderator of a panel of judges.
The 2019 Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section CLE conference is scheduled for Friday, February 8th, 2019. It will be held at the Cobb County Courthouse Jury Assembly Room, located at 70 Haynes Street, Marietta, Georgia 30090.
The agenda for the CLE conference is scheduled as:
- 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM: Registration, check-in, and provided light breakfast from sponsoring Kilgore & Rodriguez, LLC
- 8:30 AM to 8:40 AM: “Opening Announcements” by Jeremy J. Abernathy, Family Law Section President
- 8:40 AM to 9:10 AM: “Attorney Fees: How to Get Them; Keep Them and Not Lose Them” by Nancy Ingram Jordan, Warner Bates McGough McGinnis & Portnoy PC, Atlanta, GA
- 9:10 AM to 9:50 AM: “Case Law Updates” with Vic Valmus, Valmus Law Firm, Marietta, GA
- 9:50 AM to 10:00 AM: Scheduled break
- 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM: “Using Technology in Custody Litigation and Co-Parenting” by Margaret Max Ruthenberg-Marshall, The Ruthenberg-Marshall Law Firm, LLC
- 10:45 AM to 11:45 AM: “Court of Appeals Judges Panel” with Judge Carla Wong McMillian, Judge Clyde L. Reese and Judge Christopher McFadden, moderated by Stephen C. Steele, Moore Ingram Johnson & Steele LLP, Marietta, GA
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Box lunch provided by the sponsoring IAG Forensics
- 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM: “Litigating a TPO” by Hannibal Heredia, Hedgepeth Heredia LLC, Atlanta, GA
- 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM: Intermission
- 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM: Cobb County Juvenile Court Panel moderated by Mark Bryce, Abernathy Ditzel Hendrick Bryce, LLC, Marietta, GA
- 3:45 PM to 4:45 PM: Cobb County Superior Court Judges Panel moderated by Traci Weiss, Warner Bates McGough McGinnis & Portnoy PC, Atlanta, GA
- 4:45 PM: Seminar adjourns