Atlanta Corporate Law Attorneys
Helping Businesses Harness Their Full Potential
Strong businesses require solid planning and legal advice. Our highly skilled corporate law attorneys in Atlanta offer counsel and representation to a wide array of business entities, including successful corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and nonprofit organizations.
We work closely with our clients to learn the intimate details of their businesses so that we can offer the strategic legal counsel they need to thrive. In addition to addressing our clients’ immediate issues, we also serve as long-term, on-call advisors who help address the inevitable obstacles our clients encounter in the business world.
Discuss your business needs with our team today – just contact us at (770) 766-8148.
Protecting Your Business’s Bottom Line
From start-up to succession planning, our corporate law practice group helps both new and established businesses harness their full potential.
Our work includes:
- Corporate formation, incorporation, and advice
- Corporate reorganization
- Corporate liquidation
- Valuation matters
- Business succession planning
Corporate contracts, including:
- Shareholder and buy-sell agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Limited Liability Company operating agreements
- Articles of Organization
- Articles of Incorporation
- Letters of intent
- Agreements for the sale of goods
- Agreements for the sale of services
- Distribution agreements
- Technology and intellectual property agreements
- Non-disclosure / confidentiality agreements
- Employment agreements
- Restrictive covenants (e.g. non-compete and non-solicitation)
- Independent contractor agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Severance agreements
- Release agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Indemnity agreements
- Escrow agreements
To learn more about how our firm can help your business thrive, contact us at (770) 766-8148.