At Warner Bates, we strive to provide families throughout the Greater Atlanta Area—as well as across the nation and around the globe—with the highest level of client service. Over the course of our 40+ years in practice, we have earned the trust of our clients and the respect of our community by fastidiously adhering to our firm’s core principles.
Warner Bates is marked by our dedication to serving clients based on three guiding principles:
We Are Known for Excellence in Divorce Representation
Our attorneys are not only committed to providing our clients with powerful representation derived from extensive legal experience and skill but also to helping them navigate some of the most difficult times in their lives with the utmost compassion, dignity, and respect. While our practice area encompasses a broad range of family law matters, we primarily focus on complex divorces and similarly challenging domestic relation issues. We provide tailored legal counsel specific to each client’s situation and seek effective strategies for even the most contested cases. At Warner Bates, we exclusively handle domestic law.
What you get when you hire our firm:
- Experience – We are among the most experienced lawyers in the state of Georgia. Our team is highly capable, knowledgeable, and experienced. We're here to get you results.
- Confidentiality – We understand, respect, and appreciate the sensitive nature of family law cases. Our firm represents you with discretion. Everything is kept in strict confidence. You can rely on us completely.
- Our team – Nothing speaks to the nature of our law office more than our extremely low turnover rate. People stay at this firm because it is a positive place to work and a place where professionals can attach their name with pride. We are able to foster strong relationships with our clients.
- Culture of care – Our lawyers sincerely care about one another's cases. We work together and cooperate in order to ensure that each case receives the attention it deserves.
Around the country, our firm is renowned for our depth of experience and history of success in handling complex family law matters, including high-asset divorces, contested property division, and similar issues. Our attorneys are often successful in negotiation proceedings and, in many cases, we have helped our clients avoid the courtroom and, instead, achieve positive outcomes via alternative dispute resolution. However, when this is not possible, our attorneys are fully prepared to provide aggressive and powerful representation in family court.
We Wrote the Book on Divorce in the State of Georgia
Our firm is widely respected by colleagues as well as clients. Our lawyers in Atlanta are recognized authorities on domestic relations and family law issues, noted speakers, authors, and leaders in the legal community. In fact, we not only wrote the book on divorce, we wrote three books on divorce in Georgia. These three volumes are annually updated, and together they represent the source relied upon by judges and lawyers throughout Georgia.
- Standard 2017 Best Law Firms
- 2017 Metro Tier 1: Atlanta, Best Law Firms Badge: Family Law
- 2017 Best Lawyers Listed Firm – (as Warner Bates)
Call for Experienced & Professional Representation for Atlanta Families
We invite you to learn more about our attorneys and services on the pages of this website. If you have questions about our services, or if you would like to schedule an appointment to meet with an Atlanta attorney from our team, let us know. We welcome you to ask questions about our practice and to contact the firm for a consultation regarding your family law needs.
A divorce attorney with a big heartSonia
Matt Anthony and Carissa Boatner were true professionalsK.L.
I would strongly recommendAnonymous
Focusing Exclusively on Domestic Law Matters
Our Attorneys Wrote the Books on Divorce Law
Upholding the Strictest Standards of Confidentiality
A Reputation for Integrity, Excellence & Results
Nearly 300 Years of Combined Legal Experience