Careers at Warner Bates
WARNER BATES is a prominent domestic relations law firm having recently been voted one of the top 3 family law firms in the Daily Report’s “Best of” survey. Our practice has earned the trust of our clients and respect of our community by adhering to our core principles of integrity, excellence and results. We are seeking candidates that possess the following attributes:
- a minimum of 3+ years’ domestic relations experience
- be admitted to the Georgia Bar
- have a strong work ethic
- excellent client relations including, among others, concise and clear communication, compassion and empathy
- strong writing and litigation skills
- dedication to our team culture
- and willing to adhere to our core principles.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience; a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending for medical and/or dependent care; 401k; paid vacation and holidays; and the mentorship and support of one of Atlanta’s preeminent attorney practices.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org